cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlayStation connection error [Resolved - F010146436]

Godbold
Dialled in

Had no problems for months then on Sunday both PS5 and PS4 keep disconnecting and reconnecting,multiple people on twitter from around the country reporting same issue has to be either virgin or PlayStation side
PS I have Hub 4

[MOD EDIT: Ticket raised under F010146436 - resolved]

396 REPLIES 396

Around 8pm Saturday for me 🙄

Will you keep us posted on how your tickets get on please people? 

1RossWalker
Tuning in

Struggling to get on to games because it can’t sync cloud data and says connection failed on PSN sign in despite consistent fast speeds 

Could you let us know where you’re from please Ross? Thanks.

Perth Scotland

Yeah okay mate, seems it has moved across the country then damn.

JackCatton
Joining in

I'm from Nottingham and I'm having the exact same problems as everyone above. Playstation network won't connect and when it does its intermittent and kicks you off but when connected to a mobile hotspot it works perfectly so definitely a problem on virgin end.

Come on Virgin get this sorted been the best part of a week almost now!

AJTurner
Joining in

Hi, same issue - so glad this isn't just me, thought my PS5 was at fault.

My console connects to the internet 90% of the time via ethernet, but upon loading any type of online game a network connection error always comes up.

I've tried every network issue resolve under the sun with no joy.

I am also in East Midlands area 

D34nobagio
On our wavelength

Ive now tried my ps4 and my ps4 on both wifi and ethernet. Changed port forward settings and all sorts of things to try and get it to sign into the PSN network and still doesnt work. 

Yet i can log in with both consoles in a matter of seconds using my phone on hotspot and neighbours talktalk net. 

Virgin media are at fault here and need to rectify whatever they have changed in the past 5 days. To waste time getting people to answer ridiculous questions to troubleshoot is just an insult at this point. 

I want answers now

So useful to find this thread, didn't even know where to start when I was experiencing this issue (between Playstation, Sky or Virgin).

I'm in Nottingham and I've practically been on the Virgin Media Live Chat constantly over the last week...  In the Agents own words:

"I am sorry I just check with the back end team member the issue will be fixed in next 24hours, they are updating in the system, as well this was one of the reason why I was not able to find in the system. I have crossed check it will be fixed in next 24hours."

I'm a little sceptical that this will actually be resolved in the next 24 hours but I'd like to be surprised.

NB - My Virgin App says all is fine in my area.