cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ping Spikes Since Hub 4 "Upgrade"

Andrew-J
Joining in

Been getting massive ping spikes and packet loss since we were upgraded to a Hub 4. Makes watching streams or playing games online impossible.

Here is my broadband quality monitor graph 

Everything was completely fine with our Hub 3. We were getting our max speed of 220Mbps and absolutely no issues whatsoever. The connection was pretty much perfect. Now since we've set up the Hub 4 we have this garbage. Gigabit isn't even available in our area so I'm not sure what the point in the upgrade was.

20 REPLIES 20

Thanks for letting us know Andrew-J and sorry the engineer wasn't able to locate or resolve the issue.

Looking again at your account and connection everything is in the spec's and ranges we'd expect to see. I have arranged for another visit for you and noted it as possible Hub change. 

As previously, I can't advise of the date and time of the appointment but you can view it here. Let us know how the visit goes or if there is a problem with the date and time. Please note that any changes may delay the visit as this was the earliest appointment available.

Rob