cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone numbers

Tonypostman2001
Joining in

Iv been in touch with virgin all last week and by email I just need a phone number of supervisors or management 

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

The only phone numbers are the published ones 150 / 03454541111

If you are able to post your issue on here, one of the VM forum team or fellow customers on the forum might be able to help you.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tonypostman2001, thanks for your post and I'm sorry that you're unhappy with your experience of Virgin Media.

We don't have a direct number for a manager or a supervisor unfortunately, but you can find all of the ways in how to make a complaint here and also here to track any existing ones.

Are you able to provide some more details please, and I'll do my best to help where possible?

Looking at your account, I know there's been some issues so please let me know though how I can help further and I'll do my best for you.

Regards

Tom_W

Hi tom glad you got back to me 

I'm having trouble with virgin I cancelled one contract and took out another one confusing I know I ordered m200 plus phone line all they gave me was phone line which costed me 35 activation fee and put my bill up to 28 a month I'm still on m100 with dodgy hub 3 that's keep losing signals 

Hi Tony, thank you for getting back to us!

I can see that since posting you have spoken to us and requested your services are disconnected. Sorry to see that you have decided to leave us. If there is anything further we can do to support you please let us know. 
All the best. 

Molly