cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent red light on hub 3

richspurr
Joining in

Hi, after 4 years of faultless operation my hub 3 power light has suddenly changed to permanent red. It feels no warmer than it ever has but this is of some concern. I have tried several reboots by removing power completely and even left it for over an hour before restarting so that it was definitely cold. Although the power light goes green briefly during the startup sequence it now always finishes red. Wi-Fi and general internet access seems ok on the whole but I have noticed that streaming services now seem to stutter and break regularly.

Something is clearly wrong and the risk of overheating leading to potential fire could be a possibility according to the troubleshooting information.

Can someone please advise the steps I need to take to get this issue resolved asap?

Many Thanks

Rich

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey richspurr, thanks for reaching out on our help forum today and welcome back to the community.

We're sorry to hear of the red light issue on your hub 3 currently, we'd love to best assist with this.

To be able to share more info and help I will send you a private message here shortly.
Please, check the top right-hand side for the purple envelope. Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs