cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanant red light. Tried everything to resolve

BOWBELLE11
Joining in

My router, which I have had for seven years,  has had a permanent red light for a few days now.  I have disconnected it, used a pin to use reset it.  It is upright and has space around it.  Please advise how to resolve. 

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BOWBELLE11, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you've got a constant red light on your hub and for any concerns that it may be causing you.  I can see you've tried all the recommended 'troubleshooting' steps.  Therefore, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi 

During the last 24-36hrs I have had no internet at all. It transpires that my neighbours who also have Virgin Media have no internet either. Problems have been ongoing for a while now which I put down to my Hub. Things have obviously worsened.

A new hub is on-route today as I changed the contract with you. The existing hub has been solid red light for two weeks if not more. Although I can install i asked for an engineer as the outdoor box is part loose and open to the weather. This has not been confirmed.

Can you provide an update to what local problems are  E11 1DF.  If not resolved shortly, new hub and still no internet, then with changing my contract i have a get-out clause. 

Are you able to enlighten? 

Thanks - Annie

Thanks for coming back to us BOWBELLE11, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L