cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paused wifi

Karen38
Joining in

Hi, I downloaded the connect app, seen a device i didn’t know so i paused it, turns out it was my phone, and now i cant get back on the app, I’ve tried on different devices but keeps saying cant find hub. Help. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
ohh what a great idea that app was to do this.

reset the hub
---------------------------------------------------------------

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Karen38

Sorry to hear of the Connect App issues with your paused device, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forum and welcome to the community. The option for pausing devices was implemented in the Connect App to help parents have greater control over their devices and the connections potentially used by their children.

It is possible to unpause a device via the Connect App, as the paused device is your phone you would need to have the app on another device. If you do you can go into the paused devices and unpause the paused device there. Alternatively you can reset the Hub as advised by legacy1.

If you need further assistance with this please let us know.

Rob

That doesn't work. We have the sane issue now. Have downloaded the app on various other phones and tried to unpause, but they can't even find the hub!! This is the WORST idea VM have ever had... 

Hi fluffycabbage, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having issues. 

I've just replied to your thread here: Cant unpause devices in connect app

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs