cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paused device not showing on virgin connect app

Cathy2811
Just joined

I paused my sons Nintendo switch using the virgin media connect app while he was grounded. Now he is ungrounded I would like to unpause the internet to his switch, it’s showing in the number of connected devices but not the list of connected or paused devices and I don’t know how to get it back on!

58 REPLIES 58

Totally agree, I seriously doubt that they look at this forum?....

There’s no viable reason to use the app

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

My app just continuously says that someone else is logged into my hub, can’t be bothered to keep resetting it all, so don’t use the app at all now.

absolutely pointless!

G944S2
On our wavelength

My app tells me that all the time, thought it was just me!

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post G944S2. 

Are you still having some trouble accessing the app? 

Just to double check, have you already uninstalled and reinstalled the app? 

Have you also reset the password and the Hub to see if this helps at all?

Let us know as if neither of these work we'll need to raise a ticket to our IT team for further investigation.

Thanks, Emily.

G944S2
On our wavelength

Two years on from this problem being raised and I’ve just been caught out by it again, paused two apps last night and now they are not appearing in the connect app to be unpaused.

Logged into the router and they are not there either, really shocking service from Virgin as usual.

How do you log into the router and change the settings? is there a video on this that you could please link?

G944S2
On our wavelength

• Thanks carlfreem 

just followed your procedure for uninstalling the app etc and have now successfully reconnected my sons paused PS4!

not sure if it is relevant but he had switched of the PS4 and restarted it in an effort to reconnect to the WI-FI while it was paused. I think this may be why it stopped being visible in the paused list?