cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paused device not showing on virgin connect app

Cathy2811
Just joined

I paused my sons Nintendo switch using the virgin media connect app while he was grounded. Now he is ungrounded I would like to unpause the internet to his switch, it’s showing in the number of connected devices but not the list of connected or paused devices and I don’t know how to get it back on!

58 REPLIES 58

Kellyh2
On our wavelength

The app actually says it is rebooting the hub but it doesn’t 

i have also had the app saying someone else has signed into my hub (I presume it means hub) it’s not very clear

i have got the device unpaused and have deleted the app as it’s totally pointless 

I am now looking into different providers where I can temporarily block or pause devices a lot easier 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you Kellyh2. 

I am glad to hear that you have now been able to unpause the device but its bitter sweet as we would not want to lose you as a customer. 

I appreciate your frustration caused by a function within the app not working as it should but I would like to reassure you that we are fully aware of the issue and working towards 

a resolution. 

Thank you 

Nat

I’m having the exact same issue. I must say the virgin broadband is really testing me right now. It continually drops out, I had to get sky to fit a booster because it caused that many issues with my sky Q box and now this. Paused an IPad, now it’s disappeared and I can’t connect it again. Very frustrating service. 

Where is this MAC filtering in Admin section please?

Advanced settings, security, mac filtering 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Thanks mate, found that but couldn’t see my daughters iPhone on that list. What do I do know (thinking possible factory reset). Paused it in such innocence never thought this would happen. If Virgin are monitoring this can you please assist....

You won’t find it there if you used the connect app.

You'll need to factory reset the hub and not use the connect app again 🙂

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Did a factory reset all is back to normal......thankfully have a happy teenager.

i hope Virgin fix this faulty app soon.

Cib123
Joining in

Really disappointed to see this issue appears to still have been addressed.

G944S2
On our wavelength

I think we can safely assume nobody at Virgin cares.

Since moving from Sky I’ve been so disappointed, the apps are dreadful, the planner is dated and terrible to use and the Wi-fi is like something from the 90’s, just an awful experience all round.