cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paused device not showing on virgin connect app

Cathy2811
Just joined

I paused my sons Nintendo switch using the virgin media connect app while he was grounded. Now he is ungrounded I would like to unpause the internet to his switch, it’s showing in the number of connected devices but not the list of connected or paused devices and I don’t know how to get it back on!

58 REPLIES 58

@J0 wrote:

So I have just logged on to the hub using the details on the bottom of the hub and my troublesome paused device re-appeared and could then be unpaused

Hope this helps others

As Virgin don't seem to be able too

...but thats NOT the point is it - if you pause a device from within the app, it stands to reason you should be able to unpause THE SAME DEVICE, from within the app (24 hours later) and NOT from somewhere else (i.e by logging into the router)......

Oh my god this answer actually worked!!!  THANK YOU 

I can’t even see it from the router. This is a mystery!!

The connect app needs some updates as I have the same problem once u pause a device its very hard to unpause also every time you open this app your hub is showing not connected, you have to sign out and then sign back in then hub shows connected, this is also needs fixing. Awaiting for an proper update of this app.

regards,

G944S2
On our wavelength

Can’t believe this still hasn’t been fixed, I paused my sons PS4 last night and it’s disappeared from the paused list, just had to log into the router and sort it out that way.

I was with Sky for 20 years before this and their appa, boxes and software are so much better, virgin are miles behind with their technology.

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

Maybe VM should not do stuff like this and just stick to giving everyone internet.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kellyh2
On our wavelength
Spoiler

This is still a problem with the app !!!

i cannot unpause my daughters iPhone and she is NOT happy! Nor am I !

this is ridiculous !

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with a paused device on your network.

If the problem still persists since you last posted, have you tried to uninstall and re-install the app on your device? 

Regards

Steven_L

I managed to unpause devices by directly loggin into the route and removing the block, but not ideal, this is clearly a bug in your App that  STILL needs fixing after all this time! - come on Virgin pull your finger out!

We appreciate that this isn't ideal at the moment, but I'm glad you've been able to sort this out.

We will take your feedback on board, and hope to have this fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Melissa