cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parental controls

Midnitemoon
Joining in

I can't seem to access the lottery app unless I'm on WiFi. My network says I need parental permission and I have switched this off on my account but still doesn't work 

8 REPLIES 8

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

What network? 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Virgin network 

go to https://whatismyipaddress.com/ on wifi then check by wire see if they are the same then do What’s My DNS Server? Learn More About Your DNS Server (whatsmydnsserver.com).

---------------------------------------------------------------

@Midnitemoon wrote:

Virgin network 

Wifi network?

Your initial post says it does work on Wifi. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Midnitemoon 

Are you talking about a VM mobile connection when trying  to connect to the lottery app?

If it is and you've switched parental controls off in your mobile account then reboot your mobile

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Midnitemoon,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having at the moment.

Have you been able to follow the advice from the community members to get this issue resolved?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, no it still isn't working I have turned of parental controls and rebooted the phone several times. I'm still not able to go on the app 

Hi Midnitemoon,
Thank you for reaching back out to us, sorry to hear you still haven't been able to use the Lottery app, I will be happy to look further into this for you, so I can, I will invite you into a private chat, I will send an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.