cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet loss

bel-akor
Tuning in

Hello,

BQM has been showing a consistent packet loss for the last few days. Checking through the online help page gives me a message that there's been an change in our package but as far as I know, that isn't the case.

VM Shenanigans_1.PNG  Could you please check, what's causing the issues and let me know the ETA for a fix? BQM screenshot and link below.

VM Shenanigans_2.PNG

Live BQM 

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi bel-akor, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing some issues with the service over the past few days. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see there is currently a known issue impacting the services in your area. This is related to SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) and our team are working to get this resolved. 

The current estimated fix time is the 3rd February 13:55pm.

Thank you, 

Nat

bel-akor
Tuning in

Hello,

The issue is still not resolved, could you please give an update on that?

Thank you.

Hi bel-akor

Thanks for coming back to us. I am sorry it's not resolved yet. I have taken a look and the estimated fix date is today at 6pm. Fault reference is F010447115 for your records.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

bel-akor
Tuning in

Hello! The initial issue has since been resolved but starting from Thursday there has been an enormous increase of lagspikes. Online checks do not indicate any problems. Please see the screenshot attached.

Thank you.

VM BQM 3.PNG

Hi bel-akor,

Thanks for getting back to us and for your BQM graph. Yes there definitely are still some remaining issues.

The outage is showing as cleared on our end, so we will need to schedule in an engineer visit so it can be resolved.

I've sent you a private message so I can take some details, please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks

Beth

Hey bel-akor,

Thanks for your message - pleased to hear it seems to be alright for now. If you do have further trouble with it, don't hesitate to get back in touch with us. 

All the best 🙂

Beth