Tuning in

20210602_083717.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try calling it in.

on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Calling at 08.00 midweek (09.00 Sun) is the best time to get through quickly. Although some people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits

If you get cut off after an automated reboot cycle, just call back in a couple of minutes as the system should know that you have just been on and it hasn’t helped and put you in the queue. Or try options 1,1,4,4, “thinking of leaving” - they usually pick those calls up quickly and then transfer you to the appropriate queue (or cut you off !).

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take a few days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JonT2020,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Thank you for letting us know about the damaged equipment. I have been able to access your account using your forum details and I can see you have spoke to our team regarding this.

Our team will aim to resolve this as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try calling it in.

on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Calling at 08.00 midweek (09.00 Sun) is the best time to get through quickly. Although some people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits

If you get cut off after an automated reboot cycle, just call back in a couple of minutes as the system should know that you have just been on and it hasn’t helped and put you in the queue. Or try options 1,1,4,4, “thinking of leaving” - they usually pick those calls up quickly and then transfer you to the appropriate queue (or cut you off !).

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take a few days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JonT2020,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Thank you for letting us know about the damaged equipment. I have been able to access your account using your forum details and I can see you have spoke to our team regarding this.

Our team will aim to resolve this as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi

• I'm still waiting for this to be responded to?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @JonT2020,

Thanks for coming back to us. Is the plate still not fixed?

As my colleague pointed out, we could see that you contacted our team about this issue and the call agent reported this issue to the dedicated team. 

Please let us know if this is still damaged, so I can look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi

It's still not fixed.

Appreciate if you can resolve it.

Hi there @JonT2020

I'm so sorry there was a delay in getting this issue fixed. I can see from your account that there is now an engineer appointment booked to resolve this for you! 

Are you aware of the date and time frame for the appointment? If not I can confirm it with you via a PM. 

Thank you.