Menu
Highlighted
LLuvin
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Outage CB4

Has anyone experienced a sudden outage? I have checked the connection status for my area on the website and it saying everything is fine. I tried everything on help section. Different devices none of them connecting, turn off and on the hub and also tried resetting the hub. What do I do? It has been like this like fir an hour or even longer
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outage CB4

Hi LLuvin

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting.

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced service issues. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by the disruption.

Has there been any improvement since your last post at all? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
LLuvin
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello David.

Not it keeps happening everyday. For example I don't have internet again as of right now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there LLuvin, 

Cheers for the update - sorry that you're having some downtime again this evening; I have checked your area using your forum information and as yet there are no area issues reported. 

Have you tried a reboot and are you having the same issues via both a wired and WiFi connection? 

You can also download our free Connect App which will allow you to do diagnostics or you can go through your online account to do self checks. 

Let us know how you get on and if you still need assistance, we can send you a Private Message. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos