cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our internet box outside is falling off.

MelbourneMan72
Joining in

Hi All,

Could anyone please help us with this, as we've tried to contact support but that didn't seem to work in our favor.

Our Virgin Media box is falling off the wall. Does any body know who to call, as far as I know, the only people who can repair them are Virgin Media engineers. Because of these winds, we are afraid that it will eventually fall off and we will be without internet.

Thank you for your time and help,

Matthew

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Phone is the quickest method, this board is not a fault reporting system.

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MelbourneMan72, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your external box. We can certainly get a visit booked in for you to have this repaired. I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for coming back to via private message to confirm your information. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. To view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM. Once logged in, scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. You can also view this in the My VM app. If you have any issues with accessing your account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you another message to pass data protection and then confirm the appointment details.

Please ensure that someone over the age of 18 is at the property for the time the engineer is there. If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. If you do miss the appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment so it is important to reschedule if needed. 

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hello,

Thank you greatly for booking an engineer to come round, however, I do not know the email and password for the VM account.

Could you please private message me the date and the time the engineer will be coming?

Thank you for your help,

Matthew

Hi Matthew, 

I'm sorry to hear you're unsure on your log in details for My VM. 

I will send you a private message now to pass data protection. I can then provide you with the appointment details as well as reset the My VM details for you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team