cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering WiFi Pods Poor signal

Scudnick
Joining in

Hi I have a volt package and am struggling to order WiFi pods via the media connect app. I keep losing signal in a couple of front rooms, have run a scan in those rooms and they come back amber with only 4mb connection. Can somebody help please from virgin? The option to order never comes to me on the app. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this
_________

VM Wifi is now “guaranteed” to 20 Mbps/room it’s now called… Wifi Max see.-

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

You call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you. If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible it will be £5 or £8 month - you are… and it wont be - just look on the webpage.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this
_________

VM Wifi is now “guaranteed” to 20 Mbps/room it’s now called… Wifi Max see.-

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

You call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you. If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible it will be £5 or £8 month - you are… and it wont be - just look on the webpage.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi can somebody from VM help me here please? Really struggling to sort it any other way.

Hey Scudnick, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are having some issues ordering an pod from the connect app.

I will send you a PM and we can look at getting one resolved for you. 

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

No worries at all, I am glad we managed to get you one ordered.

I hope you have a lovely rest of the day. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?