cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order wifi pods

shay11
Joining in

Hi, My wifi signal is terrible upstairs in one of my bedrooms.

Have done online tests and it says consider boosting your wifi.

As i have just been upgraded to Volt 200 can somebody order me one of the wifi pods?

Have tried to order online but it says not taking registrations.

Thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shay11,

Welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your WiFi connection and coverage. We'll be more than happy to help and arrange for WiFi Pods for you.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can help

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shay11,

Welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your WiFi connection and coverage. We'll be more than happy to help and arrange for WiFi Pods for you.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can help

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Shay11,

Thanks for your PM. It's no problem at all 🙂

Do let me know how things go with the Pods in place and if you need anything else.

Kind regards

Beth

shay11
Joining in

Hi,

Can anyone order me another wi-fi pod please?

I am struggling to stream movies downstairs and i would like another pod to improve speeds.

I have contacted through the message sytem 3 times but all i get is a bot and when it tries to connect to an agent i get no reply.

Thanks

Hello shay11

Sorry to hear of the wireless network issues experienced and the problems getting another pod ordered, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community. 

We can see you have managed to speak to the team since posting and the pod was discussed, we trust everything was covered during the call. If you need us further or in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob

Hi,

No i still do not have one showing on my orders even though the agent said it would be ordered within 72 hours.

Can you please order me one as i have been on chat 5 times and never recieve an answer.

Thanks

Hi @shay11, thanks for your reply here.

I'm sorry that this isn't the case for you.

It looks like 72 hours haven't passed since that call from what I can see, but once this has passed if you haven't heard anything further please don't hesitate to let us know and we can revisit this for you once again.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi,

This is the chat on 5th december and it is now the 12th December so more than 72 hours has passed.

Screenshot_20221205_175823_My Virgin Media.jpg

Screenshot_20221210_172255_Chrome.jpg

This is the chat on 10th December and another agent has also promised to order one but still nothing.

I have wasted hours of my time and i first contacted them on 1st December so it has been eleven days and still no order.

Two customer service agents have both stated they will order me a wifi pod and i still have no order confirmation on my account or promised email/text.

I am extremley dissapointed with this customer service and dont know how a simple request has took so long to be dealt with.

Regards,

Sharon

Hi Sharon, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and apologies to hear that you've still not heard anything back. 

From the chat transcript, it looks as though an automatic order was placed. As you've not received anything, something on the account must have gone wrong. 

We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs