cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order pods?

Faerie1
Dialled in

A few months ago we had an engineer out as we had issues with our downstairs box (I have 2 V6 boxes with 360), he said there was an issue with our wifi extenders, that we didn’t need them anymore, he removed them (although they are still showing on my account) and moved the router from bedroom (in middle of house) to living room and said it was sorted

Now, the box upstairs buffers a lot! We need to hard reset it at least once a day, getting very annoying! Not sure if it’s the wifi or the box itself 

To muddy the waters further, are getting loft converted, wifi is non existent in roof! Have to turn off wifi to do anything up there

I checked on VM site which advised to use VM connect app to check and order pods…downloaded it, it says can’t find my hub (am sitting on IPad right next to router, hub 3)! (Have already deleted the app and re added it..)

Will pods help with the buffering in bedroom (or could that be a box issue?) think it would def help in loft but not sure how to order one, can someone help/advise?

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See if there is any help in here...

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/wifi-max

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks, just realised I hadn’t mentioned in original post I have Volt already 

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Faerie.

Thanks for your post.

Would you like me to take a look at getting the pods ordered for you.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L