cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order a pod

RegM
Tuning in

I can't seem to find out how to order a pod,

I've upgraded speed via Volt etc but am befuddled by the Media Connect app, my Virgin Media app and the website and each seems to point to the other.

Is there a simple guide?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RegM

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding ordering a Pod, I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you have been experiencing with the apps and the website in getting this sorted. I would love to order an Intelligent WiFi Pod for you, I shall send you a private message to obtain the details required now. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can.

Best wishes,

Serena

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
pods can currently only be ordered by calling in. Try that first. If you get the offshore cold shoulder, then a VM person should be able to help on here in a day oy two

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RegM

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding ordering a Pod, I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you have been experiencing with the apps and the website in getting this sorted. I would love to order an Intelligent WiFi Pod for you, I shall send you a private message to obtain the details required now. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can.

Best wishes,

Serena

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RegM

Thank you for responding to my private message, I am pleased to confirm that an Intelligent WiFi Pod is now on it's way to you 🙂 Please do keep us posted on how you get on with the Pod and if you have any further issues or questions, get back it touch.

Kind regards,

Serena