cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order WiFi pods

milkgiraffe
Tuning in

Hi,

WiFi doesn't reach most of my house, I'm now a Volt customer so should be able to get the WiFi pods free. Can someone help me order them?

The page says they are out of stock, but can see people are getting them in other posts on here

89 REPLIES 89

Hi all

I have got so fed up with this, messing around trying to get the pointless app to work, rebooting the router, hoping this would fix it...nope, no more...so I decided to ditch the app, stopped messing with the hub and bought a TP-Link RE450 wireless extender, connected it to the hub, and within minutes.. bingo...decent WiFi in the living room. Happy days.

Thank you for the update @Traders21.

Sorry to hear the advice given did not help. We are however glad to see your modification has allowed for better service. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Zoie_P

I have had a technician visit last Friday and he told me that he would order a Pod.  I have looked in my Orders page on my account and there is no mention of a Pod.  I am a Volt+ customer.

Hey AdrianWhyte, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry you to hear that you need a WIFI pod. 

The best way to get a pod order is download the Virgin Connect app, from here do a scan.

If the scan picks up that you need a pod it will allow you to order some.

However they can be chargeable depending what package you on.

They are free on Volt, 1GB or Oomph bundles. 

Please let me know how you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

hey Matt

I have a pod already and still have some black spots. I did the scan in the App and it said I have to contact CS. 
I ordered my first one here, can I get a second one please?

thanks, Paul

Hi Matt,

I did use the App and got 2mbs in the room most concerned about while I stand at the door to the room.  If I go into the room the wifi signal is lost.

The Tech who came out a week ago now agreed and said I needed a POD and possibly 2 but should try 1 first & since I am a VOLT customer this would be free. 

I'm not sure if he has ordered a pod - but I havent received one yet.  Call ID is:  Your Loss of Service (KMM103726895V2725L0KM) if this helps.  

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know this.

I will send you a PM so we can look into this for you. 

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thank you for keeping me updated and I am really happy we managed to get this resolved for you.

I hope you have a lovely rest of the day. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi, Ive recently upgraded my broadband and have a hub5 which I had hoped would improve wifi, it has but I still have no wifi in my home office. I used the app to check coverage and it says the download speed is 1mbps in the office (but my phone lost wifi signal) and said I needed pods.

Could you send me a pod please.

Regards,

Paul

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello wardworld, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with WiFi signal in your home and ordering Pod's, we will be able to help. 

I will just need to take a few details via private message so I will pop this over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat