cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order WiFi pods

milkgiraffe
Tuning in

Hi,

WiFi doesn't reach most of my house, I'm now a Volt customer so should be able to get the WiFi pods free. Can someone help me order them?

The page says they are out of stock, but can see people are getting them in other posts on here

89 REPLIES 89

My speeds when testing next to a pod was on average 140MB's when i was on a 350 connection and yes if you move away from the pod the speeds drop more and more.

It's just not working for me, I can't move a pod around the house depending on where I'm working / need a signal. Very disappointed at Virgin tbh.

Ask for more pods then, you can have upto 3

Hi RegM, thanks for getting back to us.

I would love to help you order an additional pod to help you with your WiFi connection issue.  As bitsandpcs has advised, you can have up to 3.  We can order the next pod for you after confirming some details.  I will send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

JParkhouss
Joining in

Hi, 

Just wanting to sort out the order of another WiFi Pod. I currently have one, have seen that you can get up to 3 so just wanting to get a second one for the house. Is there anyone at VM that could help with ordering one as the website doesn't show a place to order them. 

Thanks

Hi JParkhouss,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

Can you confirm when you got the first pod?

Are you still having the WiFi issue in the same area?

^Martin

atcarson
Joining in

I was told by the online chat that because I have a hub 5, i cannot use the pods and the hub 5 had "a booster" already in it. Can hardly get Wi-Fi at all downstairs. I hope its not true about the pods and hub 5, and if it is I would like to downgrade to another compatible router.....if anyone on here can clarify and assist?

@atcarson Thats utter cr@p the pods will work with the hub 5 and if you need them VM with supply them, I have a hub 5 and a pod and have ordered my second.

The next issue is actually trying to get a hold of someone to oder one!

@atcarson I ordered over the phone and wasn't left in the queue for too long.