cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order WiFi pods

milkgiraffe
Tuning in

Hi,

WiFi doesn't reach most of my house, I'm now a Volt customer so should be able to get the WiFi pods free. Can someone help me order them?

The page says they are out of stock, but can see people are getting them in other posts on here

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM will only allow you to order 1 every seven days to the maximum of 3 pods, When checking speed etc from the pod remember to disconnect your wifi on your device and the then reconnect, try this first standing over the pod, then move further away and see what happens.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

89 REPLIES 89

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You have to call in to order the first Pod - they are now in stock - VM's webpage is redundant.

If you get no-where on the phone - a VM person should respond on here in a day or two and sort one for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

asmith8245
Tuning in
Hi! Kindly contact the Technical Team and they can arrange the Wi-Fi pods for you and you can reach them at 0345 454 1111 or 150 and they are now in stock.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @milkgiraffe,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing some WiFi Range issues. 

Have you been able to take a look at our Boost Your WiFi Signal page to see if this can help with your problem? Please take a look and let us know.

Do you need any further help ordering your WiFi Pods at all? I can see that some Community Members have been able to provide some further WiFi Pod guidance. 

Let us know if there's anything further we can do to help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @Paulina_Z,
yeah I've looked at that, and used the VM Connect app, it advised that I needed boosters unfortunately.
Would it be possible for you to order them for me? I tried calling but the hold times were too long

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Milkgiraffe, 

Thank you for your post 🙂
Were you not able to order from the app? Did it advise you needed to call to order the pods?

Zoie

The app just directed me to the webpage about pods/boosters, I couldn’t find a way to order 😞

Hi @milkgiraffe,

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that.

Not to worry, I'll be more than happy to help get the WiFi Pod ordered for you and this will hopefully improve any coverage issues you are having 🙂

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for taking the time out to speak with me via PM @milkgiraffe

Just to update the thread, I can confirm a WiFi Pod has been ordered for you and delivery is scheduled as per the date advised via PM 🙂

Let me know once received. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

My pleasure 😄

You too, have a fab evening!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team