cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Wi-Fi pods

padlew
Tuning in

Can I order the Wi-Fi pods that come as part of my package please?

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You do have to call in to order the first one (cant do it online t- he website is borked) - or try the web-chat or whatsapp functions (that has worked for some) - or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you .

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @padlew 

Scan your home using the free Virgin Media Connect app and, if it finds signal blackspots, you can now order an Intelligent WiFi Pod by calling 0800 064 3850

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi padlew,

Thank you for your post. If you still do need assistance in ordering WiFi pods we can assist with that. 

I will private message you now to confirm some details. Please respond to that if you would like to proceed with that. 

^Martin