cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange light

Purpleshaz
Tuning in

Hi, 

I posted 3or 4 weeks ago about an orange light and intermittent loss of internet. 
though this forum an appointment was made for an engineer to come out. He changed all the boxes and wiring as I had the old original ‘telewest’ boxes still. This was a week and a half ago. I don’t want to speak too soon but all seems to be working ok. Still got the orange light but the main thing is that the internet works!

Many thanks for all the help I got on here. X

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
The orange light is probably related to the cheap batch of LED's that were used in the making of the VM Hubs, beginning to fail

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Purpleshaz,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post about your recent issues. I'm glad that your connection is working as it should, please let us know if you have any further issues with your services.

Regards,

Steven_L