cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange light - Hub 3 - poor internet

Pudo75
Joining in

6713EB6B-6DA1-4C83-A87A-68038123D397.jpeg

My Hub 3 has been showing an orange light for days. I have looked through previous “orange light” answers on this forum.
I have poorer than usual internet. Really struggling to watch live tv. (tv through Virgin Box/TiVo seems to be ok - although this isn’t what we want).

I have reset several times, unplugged etc. and still the orange light resumes. Been with Virgin 20 years - struggling to find a way to report a fault. Lucky that I’ve not had to in a long time. But now unsure what to do.

the Hub is a few years old.

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pudo75,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you are facing connection issues which you believe is linked to the Orange colour light on the Router, looking at the picture I believe this is just down to the LCD light fading inside making it look darker, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and advise you to Pin reset the Router, push a pin/ paper clip into the reset hole at the back, keep puhed for a timed 1 minute, once done allow 25 minutes to settle.

Regards

Paul.