cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtaining a wifi pod as a Volt/O2/VM customer

markfernandes
Tuning in

Hi, I posted in the forums (as a reply to another post) yesterday but appreciate I may not have posted in the right/best place. Trying again in the hope this is the right place.

Hi would it be possible to get two wifi pods? (please)

I've just rescanned/optimised the wifi throughout the whole house and there were only two rooms where the app didn't advise the addition of a wifi booster (and one of those rooms is the one with the hub in it). Its a pre-war terraced house so maybe the walls are thick? 

I am a VM/O2/Volt customer and from what I have read it it might be possible to get hold of wifi pods which could improve the situation. I've just had the broadband speed upgraded but this is of limited benefit when the wifi coverage in the house is so poor.

Happy to provide any further details. I'm told that it may not be possible to get hold of two pods right away but being able to get one would be a help,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this....
You do have to call in to order the first one (cant do it online the website is borked) - or try the web-chat or Whatsapp functions (that has worked for some) - or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you .

After a week you can try for a second one - if one hasnt sorted the issue

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this....
You do have to call in to order the first one (cant do it online the website is borked) - or try the web-chat or Whatsapp functions (that has worked for some) - or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you .

After a week you can try for a second one - if one hasnt sorted the issue

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.