cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received wifi pod

peterjohnmann
Joining in

Hi,

I renewed my contract about 6 weeks ago and was told that a wifi pod would be dispatched.  This has yet to be received and I am suffering poor wifi in one room.

Please can a VM staff member assist?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome peterjohnmann and I'm glad that we could get this resolved.

Please let us know how it goes, when you have got your pod up and running.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @peterjohnmann 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry for any WiFi issues.

Please download and use the Connect App to do a wireless scan in the property and in the room in question. It'll attempt to optimise the connection and if a Pod is needed, you'll be prompted to order one.

Keep us posted.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I did a test several weeks ago which showed my WiFi was weak in my hallway. So I followed the instructions and ordered a WiFi Pod but have not received it yet. 

Please can someone from VM assist? The connect app shows poor signal but won't take me through to ordering a pod for some reason.

Thanks for coming back to us peterjohnmann, I have looked into this on our system and cannot see any pod orders have been raised. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and get a pod ordered but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome peterjohnmann and I'm glad that we could get this resolved.

Please let us know how it goes, when you have got your pod up and running.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey peterjohnmann, thanks for reaching out on our help forums and for raising this issue with us.

We're sorry to see your Connect App is detecting the WiFi issues but won't allow to place a pod order, we'd love to assist with that.

In order to enable me to perform further checks and help out, I will send you a PM here soon.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs