Menu
claire88
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not impressed!

After months of hassle we agreed to receive the new hub & v6 box. This arrived on monday afternoon but we are not ready to install it yet. So today our internet has stopped working & after phoning up we find out that they have changed our signal over to the new hub before we have activated it! There was nothing saying we only had 4 days to find the time to install all the new equipment or that they would re-route our signal before we had activated the new equipment!! Not impressed in the slightest. Still waiting for the signal to be re-routed back when i was told it would be done in half an hour

0 Kudos
Shweby
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not impressed!

May I ask why you are not ready to install yet? Surely if you have gone through hastle of getting the equipment you would want to install it? If its due to loosing recordings, you could have still installed the new hub, and continued to watch your recordings before installing new box.

claire88
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not impressed!

We weren't ready to install it as we have been busy working & with other plans this week so haven't had the time. My problem is that they never said we had a time limit to install the new hub before they switched off the old one! Then the call centre told me they would re-route the signal back to the old hub but it didn't happen. After calling them again we were told by a different person that they couldn't do that! Also, the instructions made it look like you had to change both the box & hub at the same time so it's not very clear. We didn't really want to change in the first place but they keep hassling us to. We're quite happy with what we all ready had. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. 

0 Kudos