cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all devices showing for Booster/Hub, i know there are more connected.

robertjamesgo82
Joining in

500612BA-640A-4691-BCFD-0E60F9AB0FCF.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Robertjamesgo80! 👋 Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear not all of your devices are showing. Just so we can best offer you support can you please confirm for us;

• If you are just reporting a fault with the connect app 👉 https://virg.in/connectapp 
  • When did this problem start? And is it ongoing since your initial post?
  • What you are trying to do via the connect app and if you are currently unable to do this as a result of this issue?
  • Is there anything else we need to be aware of to offer you some help and support?

Thank you for your patience in the meantime! We will do our best to offer further support once we have a little more information about the problem! 

All the best. 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Robertjamesgo80! 👋 Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear not all of your devices are showing. Just so we can best offer you support can you please confirm for us;

• If you are just reporting a fault with the connect app 👉 https://virg.in/connectapp 
  • When did this problem start? And is it ongoing since your initial post?
  • What you are trying to do via the connect app and if you are currently unable to do this as a result of this issue?
  • Is there anything else we need to be aware of to offer you some help and support?

Thank you for your patience in the meantime! We will do our best to offer further support once we have a little more information about the problem! 

All the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi,

problem started when i combined the booster onto the same network as the hub 3. Before you needed a seperate user id and password to access the booster.

now the app guided me to combine into one network.

since then i can only see devices connected to the hub3 and not the booster.

Hello robertjamesgo82,

Thankyou for bringing this to our attention.

Sorry the hear the booster is now not visible on the network.

Can you please try a pinhole reset on the Hub.

Look at the back for a reset button, keep that pressed in for 30 seconds, wait for the hub t settle down and see if that fixes it.

Gareth_L