cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to add a new port forward rule, was ok when last created some

jezzav
Joining in

Hi, Hub 4 with DHCP setup between .50 and .100.  Also have some devices outside of scope that have static ip addresses.  All has been well and have several port forward rules setup to these static ip devices.  Went to create a new one but no, tells me not a valid ip address ??  Nothing has changed apart from I guess firmware of the hub 4 so must be the issue.  If I attempt to add a port forward rule to an ip in the dhcp scope it accepts and I can continue.  Yes I could change static devices to dhcp and reserve and reset all the port forward rules but would rather not.  Can see others having same issue but no resolution, any others with same issue and a resolution please ?

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jezzav, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with adding a new port forward rule. 

This isn't something that we can support with I'm afraid however the Community may be able to help offer some help and advice on this for you. 

If they are unable to then you can also get help from our Gadget Rescue teams. You can view more information about that here

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs