cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No wifi

Joanneemma38
Joining in

Yesterday we had a power trip, once we put the power back on our internet just won’t work. We have reset the hub which is a hub3. Reconnected the wires etc and still no luck. Please help 

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

Does the Hub 3 look to be powered up ?  ( any lights showing )

Can you connect to the Hub 3 at  http://192.168.0.1/
and take a look at the "Check router status"  ( that is just below the big white box )

It has two green lights flashing. Sorry I’m not very technical 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Joanneemma38, thank you so much for reaching out on our help forum - we're happy to have you on board, a warm welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues with your connection last week.
We'd love to assist, however before we advise more can you please update us on this service issue since you last posted here?
From our system checks it seems we've sent a technician out and it's now fixed, hopefully.
How is your broadband service looking today? 
Give us a shout if you still need some help. happy to assist.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you I called an engineer out. He said that when someone else in the block of flats I am in got virgin whoever did they install messed up and didn’t put a splitter or something like that. It is back working fine now. And thank you all

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Joanneemma38, thanks for getting back to us.

And thanks for confirming your issue has been resolved.  Sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.   And please bear in mind, if you have any faults in the future, you can check for for area faults, here.  You can also login and book a technician via that link if needed.

Regards

Lee_R