cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No wifi

Gheezy23
Joining in

I haven’t had WiFi since the 12th January. Postcode SN21DJ. 

is anyone aware of any problems? Is anyone aware of how you can actually access support from Virgin Media to get the problem sorted? Getting bounced around their various customer ‘service’ teams to get no further forward is draining.  

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status

I checked your post code and no issues flag up.

You can call them on 150 or sign in at https://www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us/fix-an-issue/broadband-tv-phone

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@Gheezy23 wrote:

I haven’t had WiFi since the 12th January. Postcode SN21DJ. 

is anyone aware of any problems? Is anyone aware of how you can actually access support from Virgin Media to get the problem sorted? Getting bounced around their various customer ‘service’ teams to get no further forward is draining.  

more info - no wifi is a bit meaningless - do wired devices work - what hub have you - whats the lights doing

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream

if its an earlier hub button is top right

Tony.
Sacked VIP

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Also, try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Gheezy23

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! Also a big thank you to our community members who have offered help and advise so far. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your connection. I have checked your account and I can see that you do have an engineer appointment booked in. 

Is this to handle the issues you are facing with your connection? Are you able to let us know how things are looking after this appointment? 

Thank you.