Menu
Laura0104
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No wifi

My phone and laptop will connect to the WiFi, but I cannot load any web pages. Also on demand on TiVo is not loading. The hub has a green base light and 2 green flashing arrows. Have tried restarting but this has not helped. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No wifi

could be caused by all manner of faults, could check for regional issues via -> https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status or could call faults via 150 / 0345 454 1111 since would be around 3+ days for the forum staff to reply.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you mean you have no broadband service, make this clear when you phone up. Just saying my WiFi does not work will probably send you down the wrong script path with the VM call handler. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laura0104

Welcome to the community and I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing intermittent issues with your broadband service. 
I've had a look into this and it appears there are some issues with SNR affecting your connection. The fault reference for this is F006641713  .The fault ticket is now showing as resolved. Can you let us know if there is any improvement? 
Kind regards,

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos