Menu
emelgokmen
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No wi-fi

Hi I have been having problems with my wifi since Thuesday and checked my logs. I've tried it many times trying to establish a red green light on but it can't be completed. I need urgent wi-fi !!!!!! Please

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No wi-fi

Phone them, it can take a week to get a reply from Virgin staff here.

Dave

"The late great Douglas Adams: A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Hero
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

try this if you haven't - a pinhole reset with a twist - as per message 12 - has helped a lot of people this week.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Newish-hub-3-WIFI-incorrect-password/td-p/3...

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
emelgokmen
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. This worked for me. First reset didn't work but second one fixed the problem.

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi emelgokmen

Thanks for updating the thread. It's great to hear that everything has been sorted. If there are any issues please give us a shout.
Thanks,

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos