cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No services

Remi13ch
Joining in

Had cable repull carried out after waiting months yesterday, now I have zero services. Router settings - No RF signal detected.

tv isn’t working, phone line isn’t working either. Any suggestions? Service checker says no issues with broadband /phone on line 

8 REPLIES 8

goslow
Alessandro Volta

After the re-pull, did a VM tech come and connect up the new cable to your kit and test it?

Was it working on the new cable and has now stopped working?

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Remi13ch, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about what has happened here. After that was done - did an engineer check the services? Upon checking the system I can see that you've been able to speak with a member of the team who has arranged a different engineer for you. Please keep us posted on how this goes. 

Cheers,

Ryan. 

No they didn’t come inside the house to test. They were sub contractors for virgin.

Didn’t work once they connected externally. He called someone and said it’s virgin problem and left.  Have no services since yesterday lunchtime when they done the works. 

They support hasn’t been helpful at all. I’m unable to work over weekend and the only online slot for engineer was monday afternoon which is not good enough. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can only apologise for this. Monday would be the next working day for an engineer to come out - it would actually be the closest possible. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

I’m pretty sure you have lots of engineers working today too that could have been diverted here, but I’m the one paying for the incompetence of yesterdays and have no services till Monday evening at the earliest. At least before repull I had  some services. Now none!

‪Can you please let me know what router is supposed to be part of volt 1gb package. Currently I have hub 4, and it’s not giving me even minimum guaranteed speed(565) even after the cable repull and service that was restored this evening as you can see below. Based on your sales and advertising I should have hub 5?

9A2B47B6-714D-44C2-BC23-C8FA310982A0.jpeg

Hey Remi13ch, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are still having some connection issues.

Please remember we measure our speeds to the Hub and these speeds you sent on a 5G connection are pretty good.

However I have found the main issue, there is currently an area outage affecting the whole area and this is due to last till 30th September 2022.

I am sorry about any trouble this will cause. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?