cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service until Friday at the earliest

unhappyuser2804
Dialled in

Is anyone else having problems in Edgbaston, Birmingham? We lost our services: broadband, TV yesterday evening. Original fix time was 2:30PM today, now it’s been pushed back to 10:05AM on Friday 25th November. We work from home so a massive problem. Any further information about this fault would be appreciated. I appreciate that faults happen but such a long fix time is totally unacceptable and very disappointing.

3 REPLIES 3

JLK87
Joining in

I’m in the same position too. Live in Edgbaston, partner works from home. So no internet is a bit of a joke if I’m honest

Back up now here. Looks like 25th on the status page and automated message was a ‘typo’. VM had me worried for a moment!

Hope you’re ok now too.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Be glad it’s fixed. Some problems do get fixed quicker than estimated. Unfortunately VM can never be right on their estimates, give a too short of time to fix and then keep changing it, gets complaints, give too long a time to fix and people say why couldn’t you do it quicker!

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2