cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service S7

DocW
Tuning in

Now 2 days with no service. The main virgin box is around the corner from me and two technicians were there earlier on but have abandoned ship at 2pm or just after. No work ongoing but texts say back on service from 6pm. Is this just nonsense from virgin till tomorrow or after the weekend. Very poor especially at this time of year. 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. You can also start the "compensation timer" on that number

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DocW, thanks for your post and so sorry you spent some time offline last week.

Based on what I can see on your account, your services appear to be working again and are all online!

As @ jbrennand has said, the Service Status number can always be your port of call for further updates, as well as subscribing for automatic compensation too. Please remember the Virgin Media App also has outage information too as long as you're logged into your account.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, and you can always find lots of self-help here too.

Cheers

Tom_W