Menu
Highlighted
defier
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No resolution to complaint 2 months ago

Raised a complaint online on 26 July.  I had agreed to pay £99 for a technician to relocate a cable and box from one room to another.  Briefly, he fitted the cable, very badly, said his 30 minutes were up so he didn't connect up the cable, move the boxes or test the service.  He left me with no service and also refused to give me his job sheet to sign.  I received the automated receipt for my complaint, then nothing.  Since 6 Sept I have made 4 phone calls.  Customer service manager FINALLY called me 9 Sept.  He said an area manager would call me.  I picked up one voicemail about 10 days ago, but have heard nothing since.  (Call came to my landline even though every time I've spoken to Virgin I have stressed they need to use my mobile number)  In my original complaint I requested refund of the £99 fee, as I had to move and connect up the boxes myself and requested a technician to re-lay the cable.  The original technician also drilled a hole in the wrong place so I have a hole in a newly decorated wall.  Virgin has failed me completely.  Can someone PLEASE sort this mess out for me?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No resolution to complaint 2 months ago

Hi defier,

Thanks for your post and welcome.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're still waiting for a resolution since raising your issues with us regarding the relocation of the box.

It sounds like our team are investigating, and as such have passed your details on to our area field manager.

I'd like to make sure this is being chased up for you, so I'll pop you a private message requesting some more information.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm glad we've been able to get everything sorted for you now 🙂

Thanks for all your patience and understanding!

I'm here if you need anything again.

Thanks

Melissa 

defier
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just want to thank Melissa for sorting everything out for me, and the local area manager for his input.

0 Kudos