cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

Scoz
Tuning in

I recently had my hub 3 replaced as I was having internet problems but a few days later I had problems again. An engineer was booked but in the meanwhile everything ran ok so I cancelled the engineer as no fault was now present. A couple of times now I have internet problems and and today problems again and switching the router off and back on has made no difference. I still have a green base light and green flashing internet arrows.

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Hero

If there is not a local fault reported on 0800 561 0061 ( an automated service ) then you need the engineer, call in the fault - focus on reporting the "green base light and green flashing internet arrows".

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Scoz, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

We are are very sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with the broadband service. 

We have taken a look from our side and can confirm that there are currently no outages detected for your area and your Hub appears to be running within specification. 

With this being the case, can you please confirm if you have experienced any further issues since your last post to us?

Thank you, 

Nat

Scoz
Tuning in

It’s come right now