Menu
Hardcors
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No internet

Having some issues today the internet just dropped, does happen from time to time, usally only for about 10 mins. Today however it has been for over 2 hours. 

The internet on the hub is stating:  access denied. 

When heading to too the tools the  status on cavle modem status, ranged upstream channel (Hz) : updating... Locked 

The router is flashing green. it has been like this for the 2 hours. I have tried restsrting the router, nothing changed. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet

Have you called it in as a fault - what did they say when they tested your connection?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Hardcors
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well i havent called it in yet, not sure if its a fualt or actually updating, i checked the wires in the back and theu are all sound. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hardcors, welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with your broadband service.  Can you please confirm if you are still having the issue?

If you are still having problems can you please take a look at our service page for any known issues within the area. You can do this here: virg.in/service

Nat
0 Kudos