cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet via WiFi on hub3

ongart
Joining in

Internet works via ethernet connection but not via WiFi...I have factory reset hub 3 and setup WiFi again but cannot connect to internet from phones tablets via WiFi please help

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

When you "setup WiFi again" what did you do? 

Logged into router changed password and set 2.5 and 5 signals and changed name and key

Anonymous
Not applicable

What mode are you currently in: router or modem? 

g0akc
Problem sorter

@ongart wrote:

Logged into router changed password and set 2.5 and 5 signals and changed name and key

If you perform another factory reset, and leave everything at default settings, can you then connect via WiFi ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Hi there @ongart

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your WiFi connection? 

A big thank you to our community members @Anonymous and @g0akc for their help and guidance so far here. 

Are you able to confirm if you are in router or modem mode? Are you also able to confirm whether you can connect after a full factory reset? 

To do this push a pen etc into the 'reset' hole at the back of the Hub and hold for 20 seconds. Please be aware that this will reset your details back to their original state. 

Thank you.