Menu
alia7478
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No internet no TV C130 error network availability

Hi,

I am really unhappy with virgin, I have had no internet and TV service since 5pm last Sunday. Ran the equipment checker, reset the hub with no luck. The hub has a flashing green light. I’ve run diagnostics and rebooted and all I get is that your equipment is switched off.  The TiVO box is unable to perform diagnostics and giving me C130 error. Checked the service status for my area and there is nothing wrong. I was being told on the phone that it will be automatically fixed but just in case if an engineer appointment is needed it was booked for today at 12pm. The engineer is still not here. Checked service again this morning and reset all the equipment but still have the same issue. Did the pinhole rest to factory settings and checked all cables etc. Really annoyed as can’t do anything, as I have to prepare an important assignment and there is no internet.
Can you send the engineer as soon as possible please?

0 Kudos
alia7478
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet no TV C130 error network availability

Just to update. Engineers turned up and sort it out. There was no signal in the property but they eventually found out the cause and sort it. Brilliant lads and really done the job professionally.
0 Kudos
alia7478
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am really angry. Last Sunday it happened. Now this Sunday it happened again. No internet no TV. I have to wait bloody 30 minutes on the phone and then the agent disconnected my line. Really disgusted. Virgin you need to sort this issue. It's the same problem again. Last time it was fault at the cabinet so no signal was coming into the property. Exactly same thing happened again.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello alia7478,

I'm very sorry about the problems you have been experiencing with your services and I can certainly appreciate your frustration with this situation. 

How are your services this evening? Have there been any improvements since the weekend?

Regards, 

Dean C

0 Kudos
alia7478
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Services on Tuesday. The Engineer came and found that cable was punctured at the cabinet. So couldn't do anything. Finally On Wednesday 17/4/19 services were resumed. In the last two weeks I had terrible experience. I hope this weekend it won't happen again.

Not a happy customer.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, alia7478.

Sorry for the service issues. How's things been since your post? 

If still the same, is there anything listed here that can explain this? 

If not, can you sign in to the checker for me and run the fault test?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos