cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet last few days L5

MRTpl76
Tuning in

Hello,

I have no internet for few hours every day last few days, and then it just comes back, It gone off again about an hour ago.

Green symbols flashing on the router, tried to restart it several times and done the diagnostics on the website which says everything is ok.

Are there any maintenance works in L5??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi MRTpl76,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the service.

I've had a look at things from our side and can see we are aware of some short- term connectivity issues. We believe it will only be a short-term issue and their connection will return to normal after 24 hours.

Please let us know how things are tomorrow.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Can you check first for any “known network faults - try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks,

The area status page says there is no issues in my area, i'll try that number next time it dosconnects, it is working ok now.

regards

So again from around 4pm no internet. Called the number and it says engineers working on the issue but it's taking longer than usually...

Is it possible they working in the afternoon/evening hours everyday?

Hi MRTpl76,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the service.

I've had a look at things from our side and can see we are aware of some short- term connectivity issues. We believe it will only be a short-term issue and their connection will return to normal after 24 hours.

Please let us know how things are tomorrow.

Alex_Rm

Hello Alex_Rm

Thank you for your reply.

Since yesterday everything seems fine, It's after 5pm and the internet is still on.

So hopefully everything will be ok now.

Regards