cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet for four months

Ange90
Tuning in

I'm a very furious customer I've been waiting four months for my internet to be sorted out everytime I get a technician appointment it gets cancelled and when I call up to find out why no one doesn't have a clue what's going on. I suffer from anxiety so have had enough now has anyone got any recommendations on what I should do next 

6 REPLIES 6

g0akc
Problem sorter
  • make complaint
  • raise CISAS case
  • set out what you want - repair, apology, compensation, to leave without penalty etc.
  • wait for forum rep here to respond
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Thankyou I'll give it a try

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Are you a customer who has had a working connection at that address before and it has been disrupted for the last 4 months. Or a new customer waiting on an install.

If you are a customer can you describe what the issues are exactly with the connections and we on here can see if we can help before a VM person responds here in a day or two.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi 

• I am a new customer. I'm waiting for them to feed the line into my house everytime my installation gets cancelled they keep saying they need to do extra work outside before they can install my broadband

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
In that case... see John’s excellent precis of the situation in message 18 of this thread...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Multiple-Failed-Installations-zero-commun...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi Ange90, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with getting installed. There are occasions this happens due to the way we provide our network to you. 

We can certainly look in to what's happened and look for the latest update for you  but in order to discuss things with you I will need to pass data protection with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs