Menu
Elfo81
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No internet connection at home

Hi everyone, this is my first message in this forum, I have a problem, on Thursday my internet connection is gone, because in my area (London, plumstead common se18) virgin was down, and engineers coming to fix a problem, I don't know exactly wich problem was found, after that, my connection is non working, but engineering fix the problem, and other people living in same street, now have virgin connection, but me no.

So, when virgin media set up my connection at the first time, engineering was found at my address (number 20) an issue, probably cable is broken, and for setting up, I using the cable from my neighbor at 22...

Since then, they never reset my cable, I always used the neighbor's cable

Question is, is possible What in restoring in the cabin, we did not connect the correct cable?

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Elfo81
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No internet connection

Hi everyone, this is my first message in this forum, I have a problem, on Thursday my internet connection is gone, because in my area (London, plumstead common se18) virgin was down, and engineers coming to fix a problem, I don't know exactly wich problem was found, after that, my connection is non working, but engineering fix the problem, and other people living in same street, now have virgin connection, but me no.

So, when virgin media set up my connection at the first time, engineering was found at my address (number 20) an issue, probably cable is broken, and for setting up, I using the cable from my neighbor at 22...

Since then, they never reset my cable, I always used the neighbor's cable

Question is, is possible What in restoring in the cabin, we did not connect the correct cable?

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet connection

You need to phone in and report the fault. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet connection

Hi @Elfo81

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your internet connection at home. I am so sorry to hear that your connection is not working at the moment.

I am going to send you a private message now so that I can look into this further, please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner.

Thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos