cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer service

Loosecanons
Superfast

Hi

I'm trying to contact you about broadband. 

I tried the chat bot which goes dead when connecting to an agent.

I called 150 and as soon as I eventually got through to try to talk to someone it cut me off.

30 minutes wasted up to now.

Is there anyone there?

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

This is Virginmedia you are dealing with. It's how their customer service works. Good, isn't it? 🙂 

Post some details of your problem here, and someone will offer to help you. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Thanks.

The agent on my chat came online after an hour. Lots of apologies. 

In the meantime I managed to get through to a helpful person in customer service. 

It was about WiFi max which I was enquiring about as a Volt customer.  I assume that is the rebranded WiFi boost.

I tried the virgin connect app and scanned my rooms some of which couldn't even connect but it still didn't recommend a booster which was odd. One room was classed as poor.

That's what I was calling about. 

Anyway hopefully resolved now as I've ordered a booster

Thanks 

Hi @Loosecanons,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your wireless/Wi-Fi connection recently, but it's great to hear that you've been able to reach the team to sort out a Wi-Fi booster for yourself. Please let us know how you get on with it, and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!