cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband

Lalalo
Tuning in
  • No broadband for days now. I need to keep online for a medical alarm. I can have a fall and be lying on .the floor for 20 hours 
3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have you checked first for “known network faults”

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thank you for your reply John. 

It doesn't look like there's a problem with my broadband. Im using it on my phone and I'm now thinking it's my phone that is the problem but I've no idea what to do. It's been working brilliantly up until now. 

You don't happen to know about if that could be my problem?

🤷🏼‍♀️

Hi Lalalo,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, sorry to hear this may be a phone issue, what phone is it you have?

I have had a look at things our end and cannot see any issues, all looks good and in the green. 

Regards

Paul.