cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband service for past 7 hours

christianlaplac
Joining in

Hi,

I have had no internet connection for the past 7 hours.

Are you taking any action to resolve this issue?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The service status for that postcode is clean, so no network issues are being detected in that area. What hub do you have & what lights are showing on the front? 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @christianlaplac,

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Broadband connection. I've taken a look at things on our end and can see that there is currently an outage in your area, which is impacting Broadband, TV and Phone. The reference for this is F010071775.

This is due to be resolved by 30th August at 4PM. You can view any updates by heading here. Please let us know how things are after this fix time, and we will assist further if needed.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Virgin Media has just updated the status :”Estimated fix: today  21:00’.

I have spoken with the other residents and of course nobody in the building trusts Virgin Media any more. We have not had ANY service since Friday - this is just beyond a joke and we all feel you have not even started looking at the issue. 
You only keep updating the status and promise a fix that never comes.

We will raise this with the management and ask that other providers can provide their service in the development. We will all leave Virgin Media in mass.

Shame on you Virgin Media!

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Could be worse..........(from a year or so ago)

VM Cable being repaired.png

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.