cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband - pulsing white light

sally1508
Joining in

We have been off line for nearly two weeks, like most people we have ring and hive devices. Not getting any help from virgin. The router is pulsing white light. We were told engineer would be out. They came didn’t speak to us, told worked outside. Still not working we called them telling us that from their end it was working!! It’s not! Told they would send engineer out Saturday between 4-7, which I stayed in the house knowing the ring doorbell not working. No one arrived ! Called this morning and they again told us that from their end it is working, I can assure you it’s not. Now another engineer due to come out tomorrow. Where is the customer service? When speaking with person this morning, it felt like we were lying to them. Who can we complain to can I get out of contract?

MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Try a 30 second pinhole reset of the hub. 

Check that all cables and connections are in good condition and connected tightly. 

Check for local faults on 0800 561 0061. 

Check your rights to automatic compensation for loss of service and missed appointments.

Raise a formal complaint

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Thank you for your comment

Hi @sally1508 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're really sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔 The advice provided by @Cardiffman282 should certainly help.

How have things been since yesterday's engineer visit? You can check your service status by clicking here. General advice on fixing internet problems can be found here

Regards,

Daniel