cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband green light

Ultraproactive
Joining in

Hello therr im anew customer and have had no wifi or tele for over a week ive reported the problem on monday' as couldnt understand why it wouldnt work. Tried re setting hub switiching on amd off multiple times and still no joy. I bealive a tech is cumming out how ever why is this happening so soon....Very worry being only à few weeks in and your exspecting a £60 bill.mmnmmmmm

Lookign at the posts flashing green light hub not working sounds like a common fault 😞 😞 

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Check for any “known network faults - try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

The "compensation "timer" can also be started on this number.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thank you for your message reply.

Compensation timer ??? 

Its been over aweek ive had no broadband now' hopefully this gets sorted asap as Virgin are in breach of contract due me complaining now more then twice. This is shocking and this very common. I shall be moving to another provider if this is not resolved very un happy with the service. I work alot from home and this has distrupted my work and family life. 

Regards

Hi Ultraproactive,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with your service since joining, we will do all we can to help. 

On checking from our side, I can see a visit had been booked but sadly this did not go ahead as planned. 

With this being the case, we will need to get a new one booked for you so I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few more details. 

The message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat