cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No WiFi

Lol789
Joining in

My wifi isn’t working. The light is solid white but on line it’s saying it’s not connected properly but Iv checked everything and everything is in correctly and iv also restarted everything and nothing! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What Hub model is it.

See this
______
Can you Check for any “known network faults first - Try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What Hub model is it.

See this
______
Can you Check for any “known network faults first - Try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Lol789, thanks for reaching out on our help forum about this issue.
A warm welcome to our community as well!

We're sorry to hear you cannot access the internet although your hub seems to be online.
We'd love to help, could you please update us since your last post on Sunday and if you've managed to sort out the connection error?

Has the advice from jbrennand above helped with this?

Let us know if you still need assistance with this, happy to offer it.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you all for your help!  An engineer came out and it was a faulty hub…been replaced so fingers crossed it’s all sorted! 

Hi Lol789, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to us on the Community with an update. 

We're happy to hear things have been resolved for you after the engineer visit. 

If you have any further issues, pop back to us here so we can offer further help and support. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs